Terms of Service
By accessing www.SalX.ca, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on the SalX web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the SalX web site;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the material or data on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by SalX (or its parent company pfmStudios Inc.) at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the SalX web site are provided "as is". SalX makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, SalX does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall SalX or its service providers and/or suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on SalX's Internet site, even if SalX or a SalX authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- You agree to pay all Subscription fees SalX charges you for the Services when you Register.
- You agree to pay all foreign, Commonwealth, Provincial and Local Government, taxes applicable to your access, use or receipt of the Service, these will always be disclosed to you clearly in advance.
- If SalX (or its parent company pfmStudios Inc.) are required to collect overdue fees from you, you agree to pay all reasonable costs (including legal fees), if any, incurred by SalX in collecting those overdue fees from you, and to pay a late charge on any overdue fees at our bank’s business cheque account overdraft rates.
- If a you fail to pay your fees for Services by any Expiry or Due date, SalX reserves the right to suspend or restrict access to Services that belong to the unpaid Account Subscription.
- You accept that when an Account Subscription is suspended, all users of the affected Services will not be able to use all features of the subscribed Services. Full access will be restored upon receipt of all accumulated unpaid Subscription fees.
- You accept that any voucher, coupon, discount or any other offer used by to pay for a Subscription in lieu of payment can only be used once.
- Where there isn’t an expiry identified on a voucher, coupon, discount or any other offer it is valid for only 30 days from the date of the offer or notice date.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on SalX's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. SalX does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. SalX may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. SalX does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
SalX has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by SalX (or its parent company PFM Studios Inc.) of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the SalX web site shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to the Use of the SalX Web Site.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected;
We encrypt transactions on SalX.ca using GoDaddy.com 256bit SSL encryption against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification;
SalX (and its parent company pfmStudios Inc.) is a verified Authorize.Net Merchant. Credit Card information is collected in compliance with PCI standards using Authorize.Net mechanisms.
We will collect and use of personal information (i.e. name, address, email) solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law;
We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes;
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned;
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date;
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information;
All data collected for the purpose of using this product including (but not limited to) client name, address, email will not be released or sold to any third parties and will be used only within the system by the authorized account holder and their assigned users.
You accept responsibility for maintaining confidentiality of any password and other access information used by you;
You acknowledge that the Internet is an open system and SalX cannot and does not warrant or guarantee that third parties cannot intercept your information;
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
This Policy was created in order for you to understand how cancellation and refunds of SalX services and provisions are handled. The following outlines the Policy:
You accept that we only have to refund the credit card used to pay for services we received payment from.
You accept that the refund amount is prorated to the current month usage of SalX provisions
You accept that refunds may take 10 days to process once approved by us.
You agree to allow us to deduct fees and charges by banks and credit card companies from the refunded amount.
We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues receiving or downloading our products.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact email@example.com
We value our clients and their business and will uphold that committment in a fair and an open dialog to ensure business continuity.